Pulmonology is the medical specialty dealing with detecting and treating illnesses as well as conditions involving the respiratory tract. Many a times, these patients require intensive medical care and life support.
Pulmonologists address the following conditions-
- Rheumatoid Lung Disease.
- Severe Lung Infection.
- Occupational Lung Disease.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
- Pulmonary Fibrosis.
- Lung Cancer.
Pulmonologists perform a range of diagnostic tests to evaluate the nature of the underlying condition and offer treatment accordingly. Some of them are as follows-
- Blood Profile Investigation.
- Pulmonary Function Tests.
- Chest X-ray.
- CT Scanning.
Our team of doctors-
- DR. MITA ROY (MBBS,MD,CHEST TB FCCP USA) MONDAY TO SATURDAY 12:30P.M
- DR. RAHUL CHATTERJEE (MBBS MD CHEST TB DNB RESP MED,M CAL) SATURDAY 3:00P.M
For bookings and further details call: 03326415831, 03326415809