Orthopedics is the domain of medical science that deals with correction of conditions arising in the musculoskeletal system. An orthopedic specialist employs both surgical and nonsurgical means towards the same. These can include diagnosis of injury/disorder and treatment with exercise, medication, surgery, implants and rehabilitation etc.
The areas of concern include but do not limit to-
- Spine and other joint diseases.
- Sports/ exercise injuries.
- Degenerative diseases.
- Musculoskeletal trauma.
- Congenital disorders.
The most common procedures involved in the orthopedic domain include:
The surgical reconstruction or replacement of a joint.
- Knee replacement- Total or partial replacement of damaged knee tissue/bone or both.
- Shoulder replacement- Total or partial replacement of damaged shoulder tissue/bone or both.
- Hip replacement- Total or partial replacement of damaged hip tissue/bone or both.
Transplanting bone tissue, to fix bones that are damaged by trauma, or illness. It also provides support for an implanted device.
Spinal fusion is most commonly performed to relieve the pain and pressure on the spinal cord that results when a disc (cartilage between two vertebrae) wears out.
Our team of doctors-
- DR. ABHIJIT BANDOPADHYAY MBBS,D.Ortho (Cal)MS (Ortho) MCH Ortho USAIM TUESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY 4:00P.M
- DR. ANIL KUMAR GUPTA (MBBS,D.Ortho (Cal)MS (Ortho) MCH)
WEDNESDAY 3:00P.M – 4: 00P.M
- DR. BRIJESH RAI
MONDAY, SATURDAY 1:00P.M
- DR. H. S. PATRA
- DR. J. PRAKASH
MBBS, MS (Ortho) Consultant Trauma Spine & Joint Replacement Surgeon
THURSDAY, FRIDAY 1:00P.M
- DR. SIDDHARTHA GUPTA
(MBBS, MS Ortho, FCPS,D Ortho)
- Dr Rajesh Kushwaha
For bookings and further details call: 03326415831, 03326415809